Friday, September 19, 2008

Plz Don't Read it.

Haven't you read the heading? I think you have come from Urdu medium school, that's why you can't understand English. You know you are not supposed to read this article and still you are reading it. I assure you that it will not add to you knowledge.It is better for you to read something else. I advise you friend not to read it. Are you still reading it? Can't you stop reading? Do you have no control over your eyes and mind?I was right when I said you would never stop reading. Well it is not your fault, its human nature and you cannot help it. All human beings are tempted to do what they are forbidden to do.But let me ask you, dear friend, what interest do you have in reading this article that you go on reading it till you have finished it.You should better stop now. You are still reading it as if some magical power is working on you.Pray do stop here? Be a good sport only a few lines are left. Do not continue? But you are so curious that you want to read it till the last word and are ready to waster your precious time on it.Now lock at your watch? You have wasted your precious timeHa!?Ha!?Ha!?Ha!?Ha!?

No comments: